Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car is up for sale due to me leaving the country, I'll be sad to see it go. It's a silver evo 6 GSR, 1999 T plate, running 370BHP at 1.6bar boost.

I've had it since 2002, 1 previous owner and HPI clear. It's done 50000 miles (I've done 30k of them), and has just been MOT'd and serviced. Taxed for 6 months. There are a couple of small dents on the drivers side, a bigger one on the rear quarter and some scratches on the passenger side bumper. Also the paint has come off the air intake vent and the black paint is coming off the bonnet vents. This is one of the reasons I'm only asking £10,000 for it as it'll need a little work to get it looking perfect. The interior is fine, with only general wear on the seats and carpets\mats.

All the work was carried out it by either MG Autos, Roger Clark Motorsport or TSL Motorsport and I have all the receipts.

This is the car in the Registry

It's had an engine rebuild in June 07, with evo 8 block, Wiseco forged pistons, tomie forged rods, evo 8 mr turbo, it's got an evo 6 RS gearbox, all fitted by MADMAT at MG Autos, and a number of other mods:

Blitz NUR Spec exhaust
Magnex decat and down pipe
HKS SSQV Dump Valve
Autronics ECU with ALS fitted and mapped by Mark at MA Developments
Speedline 18" alloys
AP Racing 6 pot calipers front and 4 pots rear
Ralliart strut braces front and rear
Eibach lowered springs
Blitz Boost and Oil pressure gauges

I have dyno maps from after the engine rebuild running 294BHP ATW which is about 370BHP at the flywheel.

I'm looking for £10,000 ono

PM me, or gimme a call on 07802590387 if you're interested.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya

No head work done, and it's running 1.6bar boost, and it was dyno'd just after the engine rebuild at 294bhp at the wheels.

Cheers

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts