Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI GSR 8500 ONO

I'm looking to sell my EVO 6 GSR. I'd rather it went to an enthusiast who would give it a good home, so I thought I would post it here first before going for general advertising. I've had three Evo's over the years and this is by far my favourite. A very good standard example.

Reason for sale is to free up needed space and funds for other projects ongoing.

Good Points of the car:
Good standard Example, Good standard engine.
MOT till 12 August 2017
Mileage - 123,800km (circa 77km) (currently records in KM)
Full standard car running standard boost.
Recent import brought into the country August 2014 and owned by me since import.
Standard OZ wheels
Yokohama AD08R tyres on all four wheels with +4mm tread depth
Cusco strut brace front and rear.
Cusco front lower arm brace
Toad Thatcham immobilizer - 1 key and Two fobs
Solid transmission
Recent installation of EVO 9 larger flywheel and Evo 9 OEM compression plate and Exedy friction plate
Fully working AYC
Clear wax-oyl of full chassis reapplied every 12 months since import
Engine regularly serviced. OEM oil filter and Fuchs titan race oil. NGK plugs.
Ran infrequently last 3 years. Only ran on Shell V-Power.

Areas that need attention:
Lacquer thin in some areas of the bonnet and roof
Some flaking and minor curbing of wheels
Some wear of Drivers seat cloth
NS Power mirror can stick
Minor damage OS front spot light cluster. Easily repaired

I'm not able to help export the car. UK sale only please.
I'm not able to drive it anywhere. Its collection only please.
I don't want to part ex. Thanks
I'm in no rush to sell the car and I would prefer it to go to an enthusiast.

The Price is £8500 open to sensible offers

Please email me if you're interested, have questions or want to arrange a viewing:- [email protected]

Due to my other cars having numerous issues I've not had time to address yet I may be using the Evo to get to work, however I'm open to viewings outside working hours and weekends.

The car is located In the North East, Boldon Tyne and Wear, Circa 10 miles from Newcastle Upon Tyne.

A fantastic opportunity for a Good Example EVO 6. I'll try and upload further Photos later.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
All I would say is that it looks honest for the mileage:handsup: Worn seats can be replaced and bodywork tidied up. Should be solid underneath if it has been looked after as described too. He does say ONO as well.

With the Yen/GBP at the moment an import dealer will charge you £10K for a VI once they have done all the remedial work.

I would buy on condition not mileage and that looks honest to me. Anyone interested would just need to go and inspect thoroughly. :smthumbup

Reactions: Leo6072

·
Premium Member
9,976 Posts
I really strongly recommend you look at other Evo 6's prices, £8.5k is strong money for the mileage/condition of your car!!!
:blah:

Drives a Subaru, lives in Willenhall. Listen at your own peril. :lol:

Seen prices higher and lower so it's certainly in the region of. If it's as honest as advert suggests it seems a good buy. A bit of TLC and this car would be really really nice.

Best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
458 Posts
:blah:

Drives a Subaru, lives in Willenhall. Listen at your own peril. :lol:

Seen prices higher and lower so it's certainly in the region of. If it's as honest as advert suggests it seems a good buy. A bit of TLC and this car would be really really nice.

Best of luck with the sale.
LOL, Buts its a 22B and its the posh part of Willenhall:D

The TLC that needs doing then makes it a £10k car, I know he says open to sensible offers, but bodywork and having the seats re-done and the minor damage OS front spot light cluster is not going to be cheap job.

Maybe its the pictures that have made it look worse then it actually is, and maybe im fussy, plus 4th picture down on the ramp it looks like the cord showing through the tyre!!!

Good luck with the sale and I hope you get the full asking price and make me eat my words, I just thought £8.5k-10k was at the top end of Evo 6 GSR market!!!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
All I would say is that it looks honest for the mileage:handsup: Worn seats can be replaced and bodywork tidied up. Should be solid underneath if it has been looked after as described too. He does say ONO as well.

With the Yen/GBP at the moment an import dealer will charge you £10K for a VI once they have done all the remedial work.

I would buy on condition not mileage and that looks honest to me. Anyone interested would just need to go and inspect thoroughly. :smthumbup
Maybe even more than £10k. DCY in York have two white GSR's in just nowvand theyre £12k. Look very, very clean mind you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
That's a very reasonable price for a recent import, by the sounds of it well looked after and in good condition!

Good luck with the Sale!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Pretty much the same as mine and I bought mine for £8300. Thanks to the GBP/YEN value, you can't import them for less than 10K anymore and there isn't many left to import either. You can get cheaper ones but they won't be a rust free import. After looking at some of the resto threads on here, you are much better paying a wee bit extra for something super clean underneath than spending crazy time and money scraping off underseal, fixing and then painting everything

1 - 15 of 15 Posts