Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colin,
can't email u 4 some reason.

C u at TJ tomorrow , will b there about 11.
Call me on 07976 745179 if u need contact.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah don't know whats up with the email didn't work for me when I was emailing something home the other day but should be OK now (received some today). First time I have managed to get on this site from home in 2 weeks as well, I just got errors coming on here. Perhaps someone is trying to tell me something ;)
I will bring the stuff mate, its all boxed up ready, see you there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HH6

I've been trying to send you mail for the last few days too. Your domain name (booker.plus.com) doesn't exist on the Internet (neither does plus.com). Let me know when it's working again.

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have checked out the situation with my ISP and it seems there is a problem with propogation of the plus.com domain through to a small percentage of external servers. This can cause problems with some people sending emails to me or when browsing websites (explains perhaps why I couldn't connect to the MLR site for the past 2 weeks). Due to the nature of DNS it may take some time for external servers to pick up the correct details for plus.com and some servers will work before others (explains why I get some emails but not everyones). All external servers should pick up the new plus.com details soon. In the meantime if you want to email me you can use the following address:
[email protected]
Normal service will resume shortly but it depends upon your own ISP/server and how quick they are to pick up the changes.
I will temporarily change my profile to the above email so clicking on the email icon on any of my postings should now work.
Sorry about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.