Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys! I'm new here and have been mostly browsing around. I own a Subaru WRX and I have the ultimate respect for the Evos (damn they are fast, I used to own a DSM). I wanted to ask some of you if you can confirm if euroautosalvage is a safe place to get an engine? I found their website and their email [email protected] doesn't work right now. Are they legit and all?

Thanks and keep on boosting!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I contacted Trevor and he wanted me to call but I explained that I am hearing impaired (which I am mind you) and told him I cannot hear on a phone and asked if we can talk via email. Haven't heard from him again. :confused:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
if u want to send me the details of what you want mate i will ring & talk on your behalf to get the inital contact done. then you can come up and do the deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sc_evo said:
if u want to send me the details of what you want mate i will ring & talk on your behalf to get the inital contact done. then you can come up and do the deal.
I really appreciate that. There is a Version 7 STi there that I want the engine out of.

I am interested in the engine assembly from this car. http://www.euroautosalvage.co.uk/salespages/1527.htm

I need the ECU and the engine assembly with the engine wiring uncut. The chassis harness can be cut past the plugs. This will be shipped to Dublin, Ireland.

I would like a price in Euros shipped to Dublin. I have family there.

Again I really really appreciate this.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
just rang him there now and he is writing u an e mail just as i rang him. i told him what you need, but he said he needs your ecu number and that he had none with the wiring uncut.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sc_evo said:
just rang him there now and he is writing u an e mail just as i rang him. i told him what you need, but he said he needs your ecu number and that he had none with the wiring uncut.
Thanks. Just got the email.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts