Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My other halfs little fiesta has has a blocked injector for about a week or 2 so today I took the injector out and took it up ford to get a replacement. Easy peasy I was thinking when the man from ford comes back with a new injector then he says that'll be £127
my reply "I only want one" he says "that is for one" I was gob smacked and the only words I could come out with were "ram it"
No way on this earth am I paying that much for a injector on a 1.3 fiesta . :mad:
K

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lee5 said:
:crackup: :crackup:

Ebay mate, but you should just tell her to get it so you dont pay for it ;)
looked mate none on there :cry:

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not the right ones i need a blue one i've got a set of 4 of a 1.3 fiesta but are totaly different than the ones on the car so i'm gona give them a shot even though there about 3 mm short.

k

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Or of the case of my fiesta rst Fooked On Race Days :rolleyes: :cry: :rolleyes:

i have a few bits from my rst including injectors will check and see what colour the injectors are

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah yeah heard them before not my car my partners leave the lil fiesta alone ;) she only learnt to drive a few monts ago so is ideal for her

k

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
KIERAN BARKER said:
yeah yeah heard them before not my car my partners leave the lil fiesta alone ;) she only learnt to drive a few monts ago so is ideal for her

k
Be a real gent and give her the evo man :D

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I told her she can drive it (have a go) she's too scarred "it's too quick" mabey when it's finished i'll let her have ago.

k

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ian.j said:
remove the actuator and she will be fine :p
where's the fun in that and sod taking th actuator off again fiddley ******* of a job.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts