Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I am getting my Evo 6 TME in a couple of weeks with the optional foglamps fitted. Some of you have mailed me asking if I have a picture of what they are like and it just so happens that I do!

This picture isn't of my car... it's just one that the dealer happened to have and was able to print off for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heave Ho - That car needs your help! What a mess!

Chinka - Spot the Rheims Blue VI in the background? Interesting to see one next to an Icelle Blue car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correct as ever oh omnipotent one. TME in Passion red, canal blue (met), pyrenees black (pearl), satelitte silver (met) or scotia white.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i actually like the rheims blue colour for the EVO, but the fog light option is not one that i would go for; my personal opinion. If you want better lights why not just change the bulbs in the headlights to xenon or hyper whites or blues or something. there are alot to choose from like piaa, raybrig, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
same here, i went for the bulb upgrade rather than the pods in the pic above, i like the tme bumber as it is....

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
God I'm a sad muppet, not as sad as Oilgoon though ;)
I will have to clear out the old memory banks and fill it with some useful info.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
eyeball eyeball.. I see the reims blue, still looks good to me..even better in real life..glad your'e thinkin of me..perhaps they should rename it chinka blue??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts