Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know were i can get the orginal rear foglamps for a evo 1-3 as mine just has one attached to the bumper and looks pants. The ones im after are placed in the boot lid, at the moment where thyy should be theirs black plastic.
Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There aren't any (that I know of).

My importer drilled a hole in the rear light cluster and fitted a foglamp bulb. It works is about all I can say.

Mebbez they are a requirement in Oz, but in Japan foglamps are not required so they are not fitted. Try asking on the gsr_evo list at onelist and maybe one of our Australian cousins can help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive seen them on an evo1 in a magazine which i haven't got to hand which has them on. That could have come from Oz, my local Mitz. garage will fit me one which is cut in to the rear bumper like the Evo 6 and colt but i like don't like that idea, did you get my e-mails
Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think the Evo 1s came with rear fog lamps. At least my Evo 1 (GSR) doesn't have them. Between the lights where you have a black plastic panel I have some red reflectors that look like lights. However I have seen some Lancers out here called GTi (not sure what market they were built for) that do actually have lights in this panel.

Did they ever sell the regular Lancer in the U.K.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They did import the Lancer into the UK as Gti and a 4 drive model, but i've never seen one. I'll give the Mitsubishi garage a ring to see what parts they can get. The other place to try would be Ireland as they seemed to be full of them. They have just started selling a Lancer estate which is based on the body of evo 1-3, which has the same front lights and panels and even the interior is the same as my 92 car. But the fog light on thats set into the bumper.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I purchased a pair of rear fog lamps for my Evo 3 to go in place of the two black plastic bits on the boot. These fit straight on, and look as if they belong . I brought them from Co-ordsport. I also visited a Mitsubishi dealer in Amsterdam, where a standard 1300cc Lancer saloon had the correct rear fogs fitted, so there may be some fitted on scrap cars in Europe. I have the Mitsubishi part numbers somewhere, if needed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers, the part numbers would be great as i will try and get them from Ireland as there are so many lancers over there. All of which were sold from dealers so there should be loads of spares.
Thanks Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Part numbers are MR 241 385 for Right Hand rear fog (with hole for lock) and MR 241 386 for L/H rear fog. If anyone can tell me how to, I will try to attach a photo...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, I think that the part numbers I have given are for an Evo 4, as I also brought a set for my road car... I will keep searching for the Evo 3 part numbers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.