Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
i've had 6 or 7 of them now, great cars but slow(isn) out of the box in my opinion.

Revo Stage 1 absolutely transforms them though :)

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They're really growing on me Wasim, looks fantastic in White buddy, enjoy buddy.
Thanks staffi, it does look great in white, had to get something as can't really drive my other cars and this fitted the bill perfectly.

Looks great hope it's everything you exspected really must try one:smthumbup
It is, love the handling on this, think it can do with a stage 1 remap as torque could be better but then again its a heavy car but very well balanced

Stunning, well done.

Jon.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i've had 6 or 7 of them now, great cars but slow(isn) out of the box in my opinion.

Revo Stage 1 absolutely transforms them though :)
Your right here luke, i may wait for the stage 2 revo map and get that done instead, coming out next week.

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
Your right here luke, i may wait for the stage 2 revo map and get that done instead, coming out next week.
I've been speaking to somebody who's testing the Stage 2 and he's very impressed.

I upset a MK3 owner the other day though when i trounced him in my Leon Cupra Estate :crackup::crackup:

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been speaking to somebody who's testing the Stage 2 and he's very impressed.

I upset a MK3 owner the other day though when i trounced him in my Leon Cupra Estate :crackup::crackup:
can imagine, the gearing is like the evo x 3rd gear goes on forever, i've been in a stage 1 mapped car and it was like a different car, ford have kind of restricted power on these.

The stage 2 should be 420/420 ish and that will be totally different.

·
BAD BISH
762 Posts
:smthumbup lovley RS

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,263 Posts
Looks like a nice car:smthumbup.... love the fall out picture ;)... Looked great once it was finished :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts