Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly Ive never played this just going on what ive read. It was made by a guy in vietnam and it took him 3 days to do. Once it took off it was making him £30000 per day:eek:. He has now deleted it forever from the app stores as it was making his simple life hell, people have been since buying phones with it on for many times whst there worth. I just dont get it, some crazy folk out there :confused:

·
5,456 Posts
Firstly Ive never played this just going on what ive read. It was made by a guy in vietnam and it took him 3 days to do. Once it took off it was making him £30000 per day:eek:. He has now deleted it forever from the app stores as it was making his simple life hell, people have been since buying phones with it on for many times whst there worth. I just dont get it, some crazy folk out there :confused:
Its on my phone if you want it, £1'000'000 :D

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Seen people auctioning their iPhone with Flappy Birds on eBay just minutes after the news got published; starting bids ranged from $1,000 to $5,000 in the first hour.

Maybe it's just me but I just can't get the hang of playing a game on a midget-size screen like an iPhone 5 or a Galaxy S4; just miss the accuracy to play a game well enough for decent points/progress.

/edit:someone please fix the title to Flappy :)

·
5,456 Posts
Seen people auctioning their iPhone with Flappy Birds on eBay just minutes after the news got published; starting bids ranged from $1,000 to $5,000 in the first hour.

Maybe it's just me but I just can't get the hang of playing a game on a midget-size screen like an iPhone 5 or a Galaxy S4; just miss the accuracy to play a game well enough for decent points/progress.
Just a mad world we live in :shake:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just crazy he should have left it on the store and changed his bank details to mine for a few weeks :D

/edit:someone please fix the title to Flappy :)

·
up the hammers
3,502 Posts
eBay sellers who have had their auctions pulled from the online marketplace for violating eBay's listing policies. Basically, selling copyrightable material (like an app) without permission from the creator (Dong Nguyen in this case) is a no-go.

·
Premium Member
20,608 Posts
Haha Vietnamese people getting clever:D
They were clever long time ago , ask the USA ;)
Bit of an "angry birds " fad ??? haven't even looked at this "flavour of the month" ...just sick enough with the fuctards doing Nek nominations ...my anger will be lessened with more stella :D

·
Premium Member
8,313 Posts
They were clever long time ago , ask the USA ;)
Bit of an "angry birds " fad ??? haven't even looked at this "flavour of the month" ...just sick enough with the fuctards doing Nek nominations ...my anger will be lessened with more stella :D
Haha we know but I still hate VC

1 - 20 of 25 Posts