fused relay
ht lead
stainless steel boss to mount spark plug

45 quid delivered

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
996? oh dont think it will work with that :( need to have a base line of more power :D

shame for me :cry:

·
Registered
42 Posts
glad to hear i thought some think was on its way out 4 a min than :) so who needs a flame kit??? some boy racer in a nova 1.1 with led lights lol and he still thinks he can still out run a evo on the lights

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Re: flames?

happys evo6 said:
dont evos flame anyway? when you give m some??? or is some thing wrong with it i m worryed know
You've been 'searching' for flames, haven't you? ;)

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
flamer kits on an evo :flame: pleeeeeeeeeeaaassssseeee leave them to the chavs :cry:

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
You can get the flame kits on ebay for about £50 ,

I agree its chavvy to sit in a carpark revving your engine and showing your mates the flames ........

But if your ever coming home through the country late on a summers night it makes for some fun !

And hell, its my fuel, i paid for it i want it on fire ! lmao

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i've got a flamer kit sat in my garage for sell off my old gt turbo if anybody is still after 1?

i've got the coil and modulator box that gives the continuous spark, all you need to supply is a switch, spark plug and ht lead.

pm me.

·
Registered
760 Posts
i bought 1 of these flame things from ebay and the instructions are near enough in martian language with no pics.

does anybody have an easy guide to fitting 1 of these and will it still workif you put the spark plug into the exhaust before the rear can? :coolsm:

·
Registered
177 Posts
spark plug needs to go in the rear tail piece mate.....

i wouldnt like to give advice on wiring it up mate just incase...

·
Registered
675 Posts
a m8 of mine has one of these fitted to his scooby the flames look good, but what ruins it for me is that from behind the car you can see the lead and plug going into his back box id fit one to mine if i could fit the lead and plug further up so you can't see it, i like the idea of torching someones bonnet and numberplate if they get to close muhahaha @ fenderbom do you have any pics of your install

·
Registered
760 Posts
thats exactly what i dont want either, i may try fitting mine before the back box and see if that works.

does anybody have a wiring schematic for fitting? :coolsm:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts