Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wonder if anyone can help me?

I've recently bought a 2nd hand HKS Intercooler pipe set and I'm just in the process of measuring it up for some Red Samco's before I fit.

Only prob is, I dont have any of the original joiners and hope that someone out there may have a list or know what sizes I need!! :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
sizes

Hi
The intercooler sizes are 60mm ID, (bought and fitted this size, it is a nice tight fit) and the turbo outlet I think, is 45mm ID (although not exactly sure on this), the original pipe has a funny twist in it even though it looks like a 90 degree bend.

Cheers Paul

not sure if sussex reims did all these pipes recently, may be worth dropping him a mail, or wait for other replies.
Sorry cannot help with lengths.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Looking at the hoses u r missing i can provide u ID 's for the lower right IC (looking from the front of the car) and the IC to inlet plenium hose as i replaced these with Samco's.

I will get the tape measure out 2moz if no1 privides these in the meantime as car is away now.

Toby :D

doh...on a 2nd look they are the only 2 u need ne way.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
For my IC lower connections the left and right where identical in ID and curveture so maybe the same measurements as the one u have for the left will do for the right?

I used 80mm ID for the inlet plenium feed still using the standard plastic bend. If the hardpipe is not able to connect to the 80mm ID u will need a reducer. Samco do these.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks once again SUSSEX - I'm changing them all to red :coolsm: but have been a bit :confused: baffled why the few hoses that came with it are so long when they neednt be!! Not helped by the fact that they arent all there too :rolleyes:

Any further help would be really appreciated!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts