Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
North Wales RO
4,845 Posts
Good luck with the fitting and get some pictures up with before and after!

I got [email protected] to do mine as it was a little fiddly for somebody with my technical ability! :lol:

It came with no holes in it so good luck with the drilling if yours is the same! :smthumbup

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
um i did this with bumper ON the car.

didnt use any extra bracketry like in that guide

now not even connected to an undertray. its not a hard job, its a dozen screws and some axle stands ;)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
slight hijack, does anybody have any idea which splitters have the lowest height?
My last car had one, this one doesn't, but I prefer the look with one fitted. Only problem is that on a lowered car clearance is everything.
I'd like a really thin one, about the same thickness as the standard bottom trim on the 8 bumper.
Any traders fancy measuring a few?
Cheers, back on topic now, the worst bit is all the poxy plastic fasteners holding the undertray on.
G.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
slight hijack, does anybody have any idea which splitters have the lowest height?
My last car had one, this one doesn't, but I prefer the look with one fitted. Only problem is that on a lowered car clearance is everything.
I'd like a really thin one, about the same thickness as the standard bottom trim on the 8 bumper.
Any traders fancy measuring a few?
Cheers, back on topic now, the worst bit is all the poxy plastic fasteners holding the undertray on.
G.
the rexpeed one bottoms out sometimes mate :blah:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts