Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber technical and most difficult , but ill try to dumb it down for thee minions :rolleyes::mhihi:
Well , St Stephens Day/Boxing Day is not drinking time anymore these days ...so make haste to Evo i did ;)
Oem front strut brace has served me well since 2006 , yet Santa spec Cusco shininess says move over :angel:

Torque is the weapon to yield to budge these nuts ....

Mint ...

A certain amount of IB/FT was used to tighten the ship up ;)......

And Now im all braced up all round after fitting the Tanabe Sustec underpinnings earlier in the year :mhihi:

Such an indepth guide will be so useful methinks to many

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Do we really need a how to guide for fitting a strut brace.

If your not confident or clever enough to fit one without a guide scrap your tools and pay mechanic.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts

If your not confident or clever enough to fit one without a guide scrap your tools and pay mechanic.
I think Will made it for a laugh, I made mine for some views :lol: and the fact mine has the built in Stopper, most people don't know how to fit it etc, all the instructions are in Japanese, with limited pictures! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
NR555
7,418 Posts
Just seen this Will, we were in the Emerald Isle for st Stephens day. Could have given you a hand 👍

Reactions: Oli924

·
Premium Member
20,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well well, what do we have here! ;)

You stole my idea :lol:

:mhihi:....One shoudnt really need a guide , yet let em at it i say .....i had idle hands :angel:

I think Will made it for a laugh, I made mine for some views :lol: and the fact mine has the built in Stopper, most people don't know how to fit it etc, all the instructions are in Japanese, with limited pictures! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fancy stopper spec git :rolleyes:

Just seen this Will, we were in the Emerald Isle for st Stephens day. Could have given you a hand 👍
Its a BIG Isle mein fruend :crackup:......:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Haha, only the finest for RED fastness, red is that fast, without the stopper the MBC will be out the front of the engine bay! ;) :lol:

·
NR555
7,418 Posts
You stole my idea :lol:

:mhihi:....One shoudnt really need a guide , yet let em at it i say .....i had idle hands :angel:

Fancy stopper spec git :rolleyes:

Its a BIG Isle mein fruend :crackup:......:smthumbup
A big island with slow roads 😜

We were in Kells, didn't see much Evo action

Reactions: will2

·
Premium Member
20,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A big island with slow roads 😜

We were in Kells, didn't see much Evo action
Crap roads n worse drivers :angel: