Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well wife was having a lie-in :D went to me man shed,seeing as mr ross sport is such a good sale man he sold me a sparktech system so i popped it on this morning :D time i made up a plate to hold the main unit it looks awesome,,

so not going to fit the evolution rocker cover now so selling that and the alloy coil cover with apt graphic on which i done myself, its only spray paint and does come off with a little bit of wet n dry paper:D:D

Attachments

Registered
Easy to install and how much?
Looks good as well as functional i guess :smthumbup

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Easy to install and how much?
Looks good as well as functional i guess :smthumbup
plug and play the only bit was making a plate to mount the unit,its made the car have a smoother throttle response and the engine notes changed :) dont no why!!! but it sounds smoother,, rather not say a price just incase the wife reads this, ask ross sport for a deal :D:D

Registered
plug and play the only bit was making a plate to mount the unit,its made the car have a smoother throttle response and the engine notes changed :) dont no why!!! but it sounds smoother,, rather not say a price just incase the wife reads this, ask ross sport for a deal :D:D
Well she will get it out of you one way or other now you ve put that !:lol:

Got denso pack going on mine and i have heard slightly better response and smother.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts