Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt really want to post pics until I had some cool ones, but the weather has been so bad I couldnt get any done! :(

So here is a sneak wee peak at the car.. expect the thread to expand when I get a chance to take some nice pics!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nice.. Have any side pics?

Used to own a set of those exact rims (installed on our '87 E230 benz!)

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I know there for show use but how does it drive on the 20"'s?

Is the drive as bad as people seemed to indicate wud be?

ps. must admit the looks of them with the kit is v :coolsm:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Dont like the style of wheel myself, just looks a bit cheap? :confused:

The kit, on the other hand, is rather nice! :coolsm:

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
well fraz you've suprised me - i was expecting something of a pram that would be good for shouviling snow ;) but it's actually not that bad - enjoy!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the ride comfort is about the same, tbh the VII was never exactly the best for it! lol

Not had a chance to throw it about yet as the splash gaurds are rubbing :( Will get them sorted over the next couple of days then give it a bit of a thrash and see.

I know it will be worse, thats why I have the 17s... altho thinking of getting rid of them and getting a set of the Ultralite 18s.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Would look alot lot better on the Ultralites! ;)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the ultralites will be good for track use and 1/4 mile, but for the show stuff the 20's are a must! lol

I know he 20's are an aquired taste, but I need something to gelp me get the birds down the local McDonalads :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Evo_Fraz said:
the ultralites will be good for track use and 1/4 mile, but for the show stuff the 20's are a must! lol

I know he 20's are an aquired taste, but I need something to gelp me get the birds down the local McDonalads :D
Its not the fact they are rediculously big..... its the fact they are rediculously ugly! :p

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
the "Styling Effect" lol Bumper don't look too bad but the wheels and side skirts look pants IMO

sorry, better than pretending to like it :angel:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts