Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thank you to RC for their help on Saturday. Called at 11:30am as I had a blowing (standard) exhaust and no time to get to Ralliart as they shut at 12:30 (ish). yes, we can fit you in this afternoon says Jenny. 40 minute drive to RC and have the following fitted - could not resist it :)

HKS Hyper -Titanium tipped
HKS Racing suction kit
Front pipe

My car feels so much more responsive and is holding 1bar with the cat still in! Very impressed by the service and the people, will be using them again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just had the same set-up, although I had a de-cat.

I haven't had the front pipe though, which make did you have ? Made any difference ?

Daz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Daz - noticed a good improvement although that may be due to the fact that they let me use Jen's 1l fiesta while I was waiting - I think its a ploy to make you think your car is improved ;) seriously though could not be happier. The front pipe was a magnex I think

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya know what, she gave me exactly the same car and I travelled all the way back to the Isle of Wight in it!!!!!
Mind you I had the stage 3 jobby so I guess they had to make sure I was impressed when I got my car back.

And I sure was, but I'm getting used to the power now!!!

Seriously though, they are good and I'd reccomend them anyday.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts