Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi got my first evo a fue weeks ago. Just wondering if anyone knows the car
It's an 8 MR FQ340. I had a blobeye impreza sti before so it's good to see what both are like to own.
I'd like to change the alloys. Not sure what to go for tho ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,952 Posts
Don't change the alloys mate they are genuine MR ones for the car :handsup: IF you do I'd keep them for when/if you sell the car ever. I know you have just bought it - so Welcome :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't change the alloys mate they are genuine MR ones for the car :handsup: IF you do I'd keep them for when/if you sell the car ever. I know you have just bought it - so Welcome :smthumbup
Yea Id keep them anyway. Worst with choosing new wheels is I don't want to have to roll/cut arches. So I'm limited to what I go for Fancy a set of 18"s to fill the arches a bit more

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,378 Posts
Welcome :smthumbup... Looks minty :coolsm:... The photo location looks great too ;)

As said above if you change the wheels try to hold onto the MR wheels....:smthumbup

Does the car have any modifications?

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lucky sod! Beautiful amazing fantastic driving country! Not enough superlatives in the dictionary!
Yea the roads are mega. And there fue on it most of the time. The north coast 500 route draws a fair bit of traffic in the summer. But it's usually sports cars or classic cars so it's not a bad thing to be stuck behind haha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts