Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WAS READING A THREAD ON THE TECH SECTION AND THERE WAS THIS GUY WHO POSTED A PROBLEM, HIS ENGINE MISSING AND SPLUTTERING AND CUTTING OUT HE SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS ON THE VERGE OF JUMPING OF A BUILDING OR SOMTHING.

I KEPT AN EYE ON THIS THREAD AND EVERYONE WAS SAYING IT WAS CRANKWALK NOW THATS A BIG ENOUGH PROBLEM FOR ANYONE TO JUMP.

AND THEN ON THE 05.01.07 HE VANISHED AND HIS LAST WORDS WAS CARS IN THE GARAGE NOW IF ITS THE ENGINE YOU WONT HEAR FROM ME BECAUSE I WILL BE ROPED UP SOMEWHERE. :eek:

I STILL AINT HEARD FROM THIS GUY.

LETS FIND HIM :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,492 Posts
I hope he made the rope short enough,the last time I tried to hang myself I made the rope too long and broke my ankle.
Chris :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i tied the rope to my lady's evo 360 and she dragged me down the m6 for a mile or to..... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

SHE WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT HER ANY DAY IN MY NONE MODED EVO 4 GSR :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS FIND BIG T AND SEE IF HEES ALIVE :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
bez+steph GSR 4 said:
i tied the rope to my lady's evo 360 and she dragged me down the m6 for a mile or to..... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

SHE WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT HER ANY DAY IN MY NONE MODED EVO 4 GSR :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS FIND BIG T AND SEE IF HEES ALIVE :crackup: :crackup:
[/QUOTE

I had a BIG cup of T earlier if that helps :)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Nobody can prove a thing, and i didn't say 'i' killed him :crackup:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
youngsyr said:
I will testify for cash...

££ :D ££
Don't pay him, he's a fraudster, i've already paid for his silence :mad: He'll take your money and stab you in the back, you have been warned :crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ive heard when the police went in his garage they just found the rope hanging from the raffters :eek: :eek: :eek:

someone has his body ............ there is a funny smelling evo around with big t in the boot

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
bez+steph GSR 4 said:
ive heard when the police went in his garage they just found the rope hanging from the raffters :eek: :eek: :eek:

someone has his body ............ there is a funny smelling evo around with big t in the boot
The smell from Tim's car is ****, not Big T's body :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts