Lancer Register Forum banner
301 - 320 of 354 Posts

· Premium Member
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
It's been steady progress ..... but steady progress is better than no progress at all !!

It's getting to the stage where I'm thinking do I really want to put this back in the car ? Or put it in a glass cabinet and look at it ??

A few photos of how the engine is coming along ....

Lots more to do ... but I think we are getting there. Another trip down to see Dave Cee coming soon to collect some parts that he's currently working some magic on .... after someone else completely and utterly messed up ! More on that another time !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #310 ·
Little bit more progress on the engine .... turbo lump back on , and some auxiliaries too. Some of these parts were refurbished over 2 years ago and still look fantastic. Won't be long until
It's back in the car !

A few photos from today ...

· ... now with more Bang :)
17,874 Posts
Nice :) defo needs to be in a glass cabinet now - its decided :crackup:

· Premium Member
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 · (Edited)
Another little update on the engine progress today. Not much left to be bolted on now. Just waiting on a few missing bolts that thankfully Ross Sport have in stock.

Gearbox and front diff casings dropped off today to keep the lads busy until we can get the car to them ... hopefully in a couple of weeks after a trip to see Dave Cee to collect the rear sub frame that badly needed his attention.

· Premium Member
Regional Organiser
7,105 Posts
Lovely - too good to actually run! lol. I've got a 1/24 resin 4G63 kit so I will use those pics as reference :smthumbup

301 - 320 of 354 Posts