Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

Well I've been lurking around MLR for a while now, so the new Newbie forum looked like a good time for me to pop up.

Finally dug deep and bought my first Evo last Sept (moved on from an MG ZS 180). Have to say I have loved every single minute of driving it since! Well apart from the frequent trips to Mr Optimax.

The first few months was spent running in, then tip-toeing through the snow, but last Saturday I did my first (ever!) track day event. Went to Knockhill for their novice track school thing and I think I'm bitten. Now I need to decide how often I can afford to go back :)

Cheers,

Neil

·
Registered
690 Posts
Welcome aboard mate you may have guessed by now its a nutty bunch on here :D

Hope you enjoy the MLR as well as the car some great people on here who are more than willing to help you out when needed and its good to see the Scottish crowd growing bigger :cool:
Duncan

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Makes said:
hello my dear :kiss:

Julie

just look out for a weirdo called fq400Duran man ;)
I was gonna warn him about you Julie,but i thought it would be childish :rolleyes:

;) :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
24,444 Posts
foomeister said:
Ah, I'm starting to get an idea who all the characters are on the forum :)

Neil
I found the more people you meet off here the more you can relate to them on here :D Spanpody (Brian) is a Moderator on the forum he lives up your way :D you'll have to check out dates in regional meets for one by you.

Oh and Lengthmeister (Liam) is a nutter too :crackup:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts