Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i finally got my first evo today its a canal blue tommi mak jej's old car. Its the first time id drove a 6 and i loved it feels more involved than the 7's and 8's i've been in. The power in this car is unreal i couldnt help but smile all the way home the noise is :smthumbup

big thanks to john for his hospitality and keeping the car so clean for me i'l try to keep it as clean as he had it most of the time.

Looking forward to meeting everyone now

cheers Martyn

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
`Its the first time id drove a 6 and i loved it feels more involved than the 7's and 8's i've been in`

makes me laugh when people say that i went from 5 to 7 and its no more less involved ??? anyway enjoy the car :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
:smthumbup its about time you got one,

a good car with nice spec. get some new pics up.

·
Registered
472 Posts
`Its the first time id drove a 6 and i loved it feels more involved than the 7's and 8's i've been in`

makes me laugh when people say that i went from 5 to 7 and its no more less involved ??? anyway enjoy the car :thumbup:
It's all personal preference mate. I went from a 7 to a 6 and personally I agree with the OP, I think the 6 is more involved, but as long as everyone is happy then it's all good...

oh and Hi, welcome to the MLR

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will try and get some pics up soon, i know i was begining to think i was never going to own an evo

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
It's all personal preference mate. I went from a 7 to a 6 and personally I agree with the OP, I think the 6 is more involved, but as long as everyone is happy then it's all good...

oh and Hi, welcome to the MLR
yeah mate agreed it is personal preference..i just think people look at the more rally look of the 5 and 6 and assume its more involved ..all i noticed was less rattles with the 7

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
welcome to the mlr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts