Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As title, final reminder about the Bubble Meet tomorrow(Now actually Today :) ). Should be good weather, so RichW says :rolleyes: And more to the point you need to come and see how shiney my car is :coolsm: as I spent over 3 hours cleaning it last night :( So if it rains I'm going to :cry: (So that should be worth seeing also :D )

Meeting at the Bubble around 1pm :)

Directions and info on the venue here

Bex :angel:

List so far:

Bex
Leonard
Iain Newham
Smiler 74
RichW
Makes and AndyM (possibly on a pit stop ;) )
Bream (Harewood Hillclimb record breaker :D )
Adamgt
Ian6Extreme & Mel
evomelly

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rich, I didn't start cleaning it till 7pm, it would have been time for breakfast if I had taken that long :rolleyes: and the fact is, I am a woman, therefore, more efficient :p :D

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Bex said:
Rich, I didn't start cleaning it till 7pm, it would have been time for breakfast if I had taken that long :rolleyes: and the fact is, I am a woman, therefore, more efficient :p :D

Incorrect!:tsk:

Just means you £uck around more and miss half of it out! :moon:

:D

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RichW said:
Incorrect!:tsk:

Just means you £uck around more and miss half of it out! :moon:

:D
Well we will see tomorrow, who has got the shiniest :D

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last call, it is looking like it may be a nice day, the birds are singing and it is pretty warm outside, and it's only 5.10am :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Them ****ing singing birds just $hit on my motor :mad: wheres my gun....................and bucket :crackup:

·
Premium Member
3,239 Posts
Bex said:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
smiler74 said:
Them ****ing singing birds just $hit on my motor :mad: wheres my gun....................and bucket :crackup:
Just them try on my car :ara:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts