Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The car has a few nice exterior mods and is currently running 1.2 bar boost, hks cams, blitz nur spec exhaust, decat,a exedy uprated clutch and aem cold air induction kit.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Very nice mate I ordered the varis splitter 2 months ago now !! still waiting :wallbang: All you need to do now is buy the carbon side exstations to Finnish it off Got mine off Rexspeed they look the dog bol::ks will up date my pics when my Varis comes :goingmad:

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hows the car?

did u buy it from keighly trade centre?
Yeah i got it from keighley trade center the car itself is great its immaculate throughout but it did need a new clutch when i got it, keighley repaired the clutch but it seems to judder a little bit from low revs apparantly a common fault with this type of clutch, im going to run it a little bit more and if it the problem persists ill change it for a another clutch

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
stiffler mate, hope your not going to be stung by keighley like some have on here. Sorry to be the barer of bad news, but they aint got the best reputation. If you took a warranty, i would rip it up as its not worth the paper its written on :(

anyways, car looks well mate :)

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
stiffler mate, hope your not going to be stung by keighley like some have on here. Sorry to be the barer of bad news, but they aint got the best reputation. If you took a warranty, i would rip it up as its not worth the paper its written on :(

anyways, car looks well mate :)
Thanks for the advice i have heard all the bad things about them, but i have also purchased a IV from them in the past and it was a top motor and is making another member happy as we speak it gave me hassle free driving.

He is leagally obliged to deal with any faults reported within the first month of owner ship under the trading regulations act on a basic drive away warranty. So if anything goes wrong or i even sniff a fault on the car ill hike it straight back to him for a repair.

Its already had a new clutch at their exspense and i wouldnt hesitate in taking legal action against them if need be.

So hopefully with all possible body parts that can be crossed, crossed i will get a good few years out of this before it needs any major work undertaken.

thanks for the comments :smthumbup

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
:shake:
Yeah i got it from keighley trade center the car itself is great its immaculate throughout but it did need a new clutch when i got it, keighley repaired the clutch but it seems to judder a little bit from low revs apparantly a common fault with this type of clutch, im going to run it a little bit more and if it the problem persists ill change it for a another clutch
:shake: Best of luck

·
Registered
90 Posts
looks gorgeous. Well done on the new purchase, top motor.

I hope to have a white 7 someday too. Id be well happy if it looks as good as yours

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
hope its a good un, keighly dont have the best rep.

but its a stunning looking example of a 7 :smthumbup

1 - 20 of 33 Posts