Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So thought I best some new Upto date pictures of my 9gt as it’s been such a long time since I’ve been on here. These were a few that I had taken of it today by avit media at drivers hq open day. Not got anything else planned for the outside but got a few bits being done for the interior and engine bay ready for a big build.

·
Premium Member
Ruri Blue Evolution IX FQ340
645 Posts
You use GR Performance ? Sure I’ve seen it there.
Looks well.

·
Registered
710 Posts
That's a stunner. Alot of time and money spent on her by the looks of it.

·
Premium Member
Ruri Blue Evolution IX FQ340
645 Posts
Yes I do use gr, they fitted my syvecs s7 and aim dash must be 6 months ago now as it’s up there again Friday for its 6 monthly service
Are GR doing the build when you’re ready ?
What spec are you going for ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Love the car. I just never liked the "Spec-r" logo on their intercoolers. It would look SO much better with it all blacked out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Love the car. I just never liked the "Spec-r" logo on their intercoolers. It would look SO much better with it all blacked out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Cheers mate, to be fair I like the logo on just to make it look that bit different

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yes I’ve thrown more than I like to think about on it, but it’s my pride and joy
Looks like you'll be spending even more on her if you're looking for 700bhp. Well worth it though. If it's your pride and joy why not.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts