Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,346 Posts
do I get one of these prices Ross:angel: or is this available due to a bulk order at a good rate?

Kind regards,
GUM

·
Ross Sport
17,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do I get one of these prices Ross:angel: or is this available due to a bulk order at a good rate?

Kind regards,
GUM
Really sorry mate, I only just worked this deal out with JUN & Kelford, & your cams have already left! I just hope enough people see what a good deal is on offer here. As we have had to commit to some serious volume to offer these prices!

·
Ross Sport
17,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When are they due in Ross? :D
Your in the same boat as GUM Conrad! I always feel bad when someone has bought parts and then we announce a promo the week later. Yours and GUM's are currently in customs. Will send with your other bits this week.
As regards the price differential I'll make it up to you both some on future orders :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
12,346 Posts
Your in the same boat as GUM Conrad! I always feel bad when someone has bought parts and then we announce a promo the week later. Yours and GUM's are currently in customs. Will send with your other bits this week.
As regards the price differential I'll make it up to you both some on future orders :smthumbup
No worries mate, your a true gent:smthumbup

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Are the IX cams a straight drop in or will an adjustable pulley be required? What are the 272 rated to BHP/LBFT and what are they like on idle?

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
wow, cheap!

and i though good price last year Ross (you owe me a beer for dropping the prices right after i bought em lol)

Ross, any info on timing/dialling setup for these please? NR are about to map the beast, id like the best possible results ;)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
wow, cheap!

and i though good price last year Ross (you owe me a beer for dropping the prices right after i bought em lol)

Ross, any info on timing/dialling setup for these please? NR are about to map the beast, id like the best possible results ;)
Don't worry Nick.................... think we have it under control :rolleyes:

P.S been out in it today :smthumbup

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
:D excellent , all going to plan i hope then :naughty:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts