Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20,607 Posts
I should be attending George......you might even see me on the drag event at the end of the day??!! :D ;)

·
Registered
608 Posts
CAM 6 said:
I should be attending George......you might even see me on the drag event at the end of the day??!! :D ;)
Aye, 5" heels and a frock... :crackup: :crackup:

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
CAM 6 said:
..you might even see me on the drag event at the end of the day??!! :D ;)
Hello boys :sick:

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
No doubt it will be like a 'hot hatch' day full of teenagers in their Corsa's all with a point to prove threatening your pride and joy at every corner! Go? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
20,607 Posts
I dont think any of the lads will be putting there cars on the trac....i may do the drag race at the end of the day though!!

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Im going but i think my dad is going to take my car up and im taking the other halfs car so i can try sell the thing for him, lol(things women have to do) Lol :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LGEVO said:
Im going but i think my dad is going to take my car up and im taking the other halfs car so i can try sell the thing for him, lol(things women have to do) Lol :crackup: :crackup:
Well if i c u again up there,mind and say hello. :p

·
Registered
827 Posts
Will hopefuuly make the afternoon, will be up in Inverness at weekend so hopefully will be back in time. my brother should have our 205 track car out.

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
RobbieStar said:
Will hopefuuly make the afternoon, will be up in Inverness at weekend so hopefully will be back in time. my brother should have our 205 track car out.
RobbieStar i saw your car at the top marques night, i was parked a bit along from you, its very nice :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
Thanks, hopefully will catch up with you at one of the events. had hoped to have the car on track especially as it was such a great night but need to get my brakes sorted first. :cry:

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
RobbieStar said:
Thanks, hopefully will catch up with you at one of the events. had hoped to have the car on track especially as it was such a great night but need to get my brakes sorted first. :cry:
Yeah will be sure to catch up with most of you at some point, will be at Knockhill on Sunday but in the b/f's car.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts