Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right Folks I had put a meet thread up but have cancelled it to have a club stand at crail for this event. Its the official day of crail opening for the year so would be nice to have some cars to represent the club.

Fast car will be there so an oppertunity for you show and shiners to get your cars in the mag:D

We would need to be there for 8am to get a good area for the stand. Payment can be made at the gate on the day as normal.

Get your names down if you fancy it:smthumbup

1. Lisa and Mikey
2. bazreme
3. J88HNB
4. P23 RAB
5.e70mr
6. stevov
7.bigally
8.barbour
9.gmf uk
10. white noise
11. Bonus Wullie
12. Gingerwarrior
13. Snadds
14. Miller
15. Jimievo
16. A4ndy
17. CraigS

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Best part about crail - is the run there - might make it

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
mite take a run up.

·
AKB Racing 88
2,796 Posts
dont think will have the 9 out this year but will take the 5rs down on stand and prop down the strip to see what time i get.:smthumbup

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Yeah - will do what I can Lisa, car will be under major surgery so might have to miss this - but will try, but then I will have to build it tax it and make sure everything is working, and then i might not make it, but I will try, I have bolts to polish - get it, but will try, if the stand needs a scrapper with a blown engine , mine is available, but then I would need a trailer...anyone got as trailer, really hate to miss this, but will try :lol:

1 - 20 of 161 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.