Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Splodge,
Was looking at your website http://www.turnaround360.com/ and the specs of the Grp N E6 and noticed you are using the Autotronics ECU, I'm guessing from the long list of Evo's you've been involved with that you have seen a few ECU's, what do you think about the Autotronics and how has it compared with other ECU's you have used?

ta
R

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Hello Ryan
I am using Autronic Ecu just finished the mapping on the Engine dyno would be happy to talk to you about it you call email or call me 01628 671056
Thanks Mark

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
How much can I get the Autronics fitted and mapped here in the UK? Are the tuners here familiar with tuning Autronics on the Mitsubishi? I have friends in Singapore who use Autronics to rally and they do undoubtedly produce the quickest evos when tuned well.

P.S. With launch control properly set up, the standing starts are simply awesome ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Autronics is def the best ECU to get, get MAD to map it for you, then leave well alone, gives best power/ reliability without further tweeking, about the same price as Gems to buy and get mapped.
have fun!
RogerRally
Mark, my Gems Ecu blew up my engine in Bracknell town center last night, whens the next batch of chips comming over from down under?

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Mark,
Thanks for the offer, I will take you up on it after easter

Splodge,
unlucky with the engine, like Si says, why do you think it was the gems?
A bit more info on why you think its the best would help ;)

R

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Splodge
Just ordered tonight will have in about 5days will have them in stock now dyno map is done just finishing boost control map now give us a call about what went wrong on your car with Gems.
Thanks Mark

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Wouldn't that be seen as biased, being a moderator and all. I would be M.A.D. ;) to say on here :) only my opinion of course.

Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts