Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jeremy,

:) :) :) :) :) :)

It was all motorway miles home from Old Trafford so didn't really get the chance to use it to it's full (or near full) potential, that will come today or over the weekend. Just about to go out for a blast now in fact. :) I might sign up for one of the driving courses soon so I am nearly able to use it to its full potential. The car is in immaculate condition for a V, although it should be for the price I paid!!! It is completely standard at the mo, so we will have to see if the missus will allow me any funds for a few 'extras' in the future.....

By the way, I'm just about to send the proposal, etc. back Jeremy. Thanks for the excellent quote once again.....

HH6 - At last, a Yellow V..... :)

Cheers

Shaun

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You wouldn't beleive how many appointments I've had this week and have got for next - cant think why.

Most seem to be about 12-20 miles away. LOL

Enjoy yourself

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just took it for a little 'workout' and I love it, it's got just about everything for me. The amount of attention from others it draws in is staggering. I can't imagine many cars that would get more looks than a Yellow V..... :)

I know exactly what you mean Jeremy, I've just got in and I'm thinking of where I can take it now..... ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shaun,

I guess I will see you some evenings blasting around when the traffic is calmer.
Good on ya fella ,perhaps I won't get hassled so much now :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paul,

Maybe next time I'm at home looking for an excuse to go out somewhere in it, I may try to find your tile shop, I'm sure I must need a few tiles for something..... ;) I thought you were going to 'upgrade' to a V a long time ago.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts