Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leonard you are quite right your car is excellent fun, I never really realised how much until I went to work nice and early on the country lanes this morning :D Certainly cheered me up :)

It's also loads more fun when you're not in the car with me :D

I think it would be an excellent idea for you to upgrade it, especially if I can continue to take it to work everyday ;) :)

Bex :angel:

PS I understand now how to use opposite lock :D :crackup:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
:crackup: Guess I asked for that :rofl:

Just remember I have 3 weeks to go until gaining my full protected no claims!

Matt
:)

·
12,906 Posts
Bex, you should go on his VW forums and ask them all about upgrading the car etc..

Also while your there order some wheels for it from Germany (make sure something expensive like splitt rim bbs), Matt wont mind, im sure. ;)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Cryptwalk said:
Bex, you should go on his VW forums and ask them all about upgrading the car etc..

Also while your there order some wheels for it from Germany (make sure something expensive like splitt rim bbs), Matt wont mind, im sure. ;)
LOL :crackup:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The drive home wasn't quite as exciting, but I am just off to Sheffield for the evening and there are plenty of winding roads on the way there :D

The trouble is Rob, Leonard is well up for spending loads of money on it, however, money spent on his, is money not spent on mine :cry:

Hopefully see you tomorrow Leonard, if i'm not too busy out and about in your car :)

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Bex forget about Leonard's silly Corrado, do you fancy doing a swap with me- your Evo for my Fiesta for let's say...a week?

Unless you've ever fitted wheels and an engine to an enormous blancmange and driven it at speed around a slalom covered in frozen oil, I guarantee it'll be the most unstable vehicle that you've ever driven. Sort of like riding a p*ssed stilt-wearing ostrich down a steep hill.

The adrenaline rush that you'll get will mean that as long as you actually make it to work alive, you'll scoff at Evos for ever more, just like I do.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Leon VI said:
I wonder why :D

I think you will find that Bex has been so impressed with German Corrado beast that she has straight swapped the Evo for it :eek:

And I dont fancy swapping for the Festa at the moment cheers :p

Must go got a Evo to thrash as an after work warm down :D :cool:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Leon VI said:
Bex forget about Leonard's silly Corrado, do you fancy doing a swap with me- your Evo for my Fiesta for let's say...a week?

Unless you've ever fitted wheels and an engine to an enormous blancmange and driven it at speed around a slalom covered in frozen oil, I guarantee it'll be the most unstable vehicle that you've ever driven. Sort of like riding a p*ssed stilt-wearing ostrich down a steep hill.

The adrenaline rush that you'll get will mean that as long as you actually make it to work alive, you'll scoff at Evos for ever more, just like I do.
leon, i can no longer scoff with you... sold my fiesta on sunday :cry:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
As that suspiciously camp bloke (the one in the snakeskin trousers) off "The Fast and the Furious" said:

It's an amazing machine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts