Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi FastChick,

If you're Ms Rowland then I'm afraid you've got that badtrans virus on your machine (received it last night). If not then just ignore me, I'm being stupid as ever! See the Virus Alert thread for details of how to get rid of it.

Regards

Davy T

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Same here - had the same e.mail from Tara this morning with subject of Re: My IT dept are getting really p!zzd off at this now (so am I for that)

Beware - its still out there!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My IT bods have just informed me that this particular virus is a sound one and therefore it won't actually do any damage but the virus checkers don't pick them up too well.

If I get it again - you will all here me scream.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it did come from me guys, then I am sorry. Dunno where/how/what/when/ whatever.... this has happened.
Not intentional as you'll know. Am having it sorted this weekend, am really pizzed off myself, as thats 3 peeps now who have told me.
Just sorry :(

I dont even know who you are DavyT ???? so, this is really weird, how can I have sent you summat when I dont know you, and would therefore not have mailed you ...... strange b*stard things pc's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right, having looked at the virus thread, I know where it came from.... I received an email titled me_nude, thought it was a mate pizzing about :) so never thought anything of it, plus didnt know of virus until too late.

teach me to be more careful :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a problem re virus, its affected a lot of people. I believe most of us on here got it through the YahooGroup Evo . Tara, you've probably got a mail from me through the Yahoogroup in your emails somewhere, thats how the virus picked up my address. Dont' anyone tell the Missus I picked up a nasty virus from another woman! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lee,
might be !!! :) depends whether I get blamed for it like b4, its all Lee's doing... I've got news for you Lee, will mail you..... re: finally proving myself in Evo stakes.... you wont believe it :) as 4 nude piccs, mind ya own business http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > LOL

Davy T,
thinking about it, I had a weird unopenable mail from Trevor Mudd recently, probably got done over twice...
Anyway, nice to meet you. I am Tara, (FASTCHICK.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oo er dunn over twice, whos a luck girl...(thought i would drag the thread back to you level) :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shut up Rob !!!!!! I've been a good girl for a while now, so nowt to get at me 4 http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle > think you took over for me anyhow :)

God, The Evo is awesome (just had to say that) loving it, loving it, loving it xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FastChick

Sorry to tell you this but you are still spreading nasty viruses! I received it from you this evening at about 9.30pm. Luckily, I knew what to do and also my virus checker got very excited, as did my wife!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi,
I have just done some stuff to my pc, so hopefully its now gone.... its coming from the yahoo groups thingy... not directly from me, i promise. Is anyone doing something about the Yahoo groups????????? as its not coming direct from me. Am so PIZZED OFF.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts