Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Defending Wyedean Rally Winner Nik Elsmore is offering a passenger the chance to sit alongside him in his Lancer EVO as he attempts to defend his crown on the BTRDA opener this year.

Following his success last year, when he piloted novice co-driver, MN Rallies editor Jim Holder, to outright victory, the Forest of Dean-based driver has decided to use the event as an opportunity to give the highest bidder the chance to experience the event first hand.

Because I know the areas so well, it doesn't matter if my co-driver is a complete novice or one of the best readers said Elsmore, because the event is run to a National B permit we can arrange a MSA licence and make sure they are fully kitted out ready.

But the applicant has to be warned to expect a flat out charge, with Elsmore planning to notch up a second win on his local event.

there is a bit of family pride at stake, so it will be flat out from the start said the Mitsubishi GpN driver. As always in the BTRDA there are going to be some tough customers to beat, but i'm confident we can take the flight to them. The closer to the competition the more fun we will have.

Bidding starts at £500

Anyone seriously interested in sitting alongside Elsmore should email him ASAP at [email protected]

The Wydean rally is part of the BTRDA rally series and is run on Feb 9 2002

Brian

PR/ Mag Editor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bid £5,000

as long as I get to drive http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Justin
wannabe rally driver

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forgot to say.

Please mention the Mitsubishi Lancer Register if you email a bid to Nik.

Thanks

Brian
Mag/ PR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yellow 5,

Send me a cheque ............ will be testing our new E7 rally car at the Sweet Lamb forest complex (North Wales ish) on 12th Feb.........for £5,000 you can drive it all day long !!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts