Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
www.aiautosport.co.uk
1,614 Posts
i passed a transporter with 4 of these on, must of been heading for the boat. i was told their for some race series?

*edit, just read the writing, racing indeedy. lol.

·
Premium Member
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just checked my phone (of course i took a picture), it was 29/10/2009, i would post the pic but ive yet to find out how to take pictures off the bugger :lol:
:) hopefully this series gets up and running them :mhihi:

·
Registered
10,968 Posts
It's a shame the series was so expensive :( I think it was arrive and drive and JRM had to run all the cars?

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
:) hopefully this series gets up and running them :mhihi:
i hope it doesnt :rolleyes: :naughty: :mhihi: so hopefully they sell them off :D

Stick me down for a white X RS :smthumbup :mhihi: :mhihi: ;)

John:)

·
Premium Member
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i hope it doesnt :rolleyes: :naughty: :mhihi: so hopefully they sell them off :D

Stick me down for a white X RS :smthumbup :mhihi: :mhihi: ;)

John:)
afaik these can never be made road legal as part of an agreement with CCC who brought them in (50 I think), I think they'd sell these in days mate if we could drive them! :mhihi:

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Security is very very tight down there and thats only one of the warehouses :handsup:

As for the parts think they might be there for a while at what some of the prices that are required to buy the stuff :cry: Spent a whole day in down there going through the stillages and there are some real nice parts gathering dust :confused:

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Security is very very tight down there and thats only one of the warehouses :handsup:

As for the parts think they might be there for a while at what some of the prices that are required to buy the stuff :cry: Spent a whole day in down there going through the stillages and there are some real nice parts gathering dust :confused:
Is there a back door there Robin? :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts