Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Today took out my Evo for a spin after about four weeks in the garage, normal routine drove the car off boast for about 4 kilometres then when I put her in third gear and on came the boast clunk, clunk and the battery warning came light on. Must say that the puley was found later on by my self, on the side of the road.:wallbang:

This is what I found after I stripped the pump out::eek:

Is it normal that the pulley just shreads out of the shaft?

Cheers
Jon.

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
same thing happened to another member recently, think there is a thread on it somewhere, hope you get it all sorted ok mate
cheers kev

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
i was just looking for it,i will try again:smthumbup, same thing happened though, the pulley came off:eek:
think your talking about chaz that was a different pulley

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
K did you have any problems like this with your old IV?

Jon.
no mate i did have an issue with the pump squealling like **** :cry: mate i possibly have an early pump of a 1,2,3 wonder if they are the same :confused:

·
Registered
18,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no mate i did have an issue with the pump squealling like **** :cry: mate i possibly have an early pump of a 1,2,3 wonder if they are the same :confused:
Wonder if it fits? The thing is I have never heard any squelling and thank God I was near home so just made it to the garage.

Jon.

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Wonder if it fits? The thing is I have never heard any squelling and thank God I was near home so just made it to the garage.

Jon.
get me some good pics as the flash has made the ones you've posted blurry and i'll take a look saturday morning if so i'll send it over

·
Registered
18,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
get me some good pics as the flash has made the ones you've posted blurry and i'll take a look saturday morning if so i'll send it over
Cheers K you are a star I will get some new pics by the weekend and I will PM you.

Cheers
Jon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts