Votes: 6 11.5%
  • no it causes grief

Votes: 46 88.5%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I've only had a handful of friends on mine but lately find arguments out of hand simply because i've not ticked a "like" who else thinks its a bad thing, i've deactivated my account as I can't be ahsed with the grief.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Went on for 1 week and realised it wasn't for me,so cancelled it.
I like to have a private life .

Reactions: Kidd

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
it a sociable networking site. its not for un-sociable gits with no friends :lol::lol:

Reactions: M3 ROB

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it a sociable networking site. its not for un-sociable gits with no friends :lol::lol:
Doubt that smart ahse :D if I didn't do a "like" im the black sheep of the family tut :wallbang::goingmad::frust::shake:

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm on it but , can't be arsed .... it's for the look at me people ..
The term would be for the T w a t book obsessives Shallow as a puddle :lol:
:crackup::crackup::crackup: thats a cracker I'm soooo glad you put it like that:D

·
acting daft since 1969
19,624 Posts
im on it quite allot ,but i dont post my entire life infact i post next to nothing i just use it for news, and fail videos

but ive known people fall out quite allot ,i can see why ,people post there every waking moment on there ,to me it makes them quite sad and because the way they live there lifes isnt all that and i cant be arsed with it

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im on it quite allot ,but i dont post my entire life infact i post next to nothing i just use it for news, and fail videos

but ive known people fall out quite allot ,i can see why ,people post there every waking moment on there ,to me it makes them quite sad and because the way they live there lifes isnt all that and i cant be arsed with it
my sentiments exactly, i only used to go on to read jokes funny pics etc, but suddenly its gone awol over a stupid bluddy "like" :shake:

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
If you want everybody to know your business good for you mate :smthumbup
only my friends and family can see my stuff. anyway its company for me as you know I'm away quite a lot.
Doubt that smart ahse :D if I didn't do a "like" im the black sheep of the family tut :wallbang::goingmad::frust::shake:
thought i had you as a friend julie?? you must of deleted me :lol:

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
only my friends and family can see my stuff. anyway its company for me as you know I'm away quite a lot.

thought i had you as a friend julie?? you must of deleted me :lol:
I'm still your bestest friend geof ... on here anyway :googoo:

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
I'm not on it as I can't be bothered reading what people ate for breakfast.
My wife is on it and my brothers partner kept stirring stuff up saying "well it's alright for you having a holiday and nice car etc etc" so much so that it has split the family. Not spoke to my brother and his partner for two years due to her stirring and bitching.

You won't believe what started it. I rebuilt my 1983 super goose bmx and my wife posted a picture with my 8 month old sat on the seat (who I'm giving the bike too) and his mrs kicked off over some brake levers that were on the bike which were my brothers from 30 years ago and had been on the bike since I had it lol

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm not on it as I can't be bothered reading what people ate for breakfast.
My wife is on it and my brothers partner kept stirring stuff up saying "well it's alright for you having a holiday and nice car etc etc" so much so that it has split the family. Not spoke to my brother and his partner for two years due to her stirring and bitching.

You won't believe what started it. I rebuilt my 1983 super goose bmx and my wife posted a picture with my 8 month old sat on the seat (who I'm giving the bike too) and his mrs kicked off over some brake levers that were on the bike which were my brothers from 30 years ago and had been on the bike since I had it lol
Oh **** "WELCOME TO MY WORLD" mines even more stupid......:eek::thumbdown

1 - 20 of 51 Posts