Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ......a safe follow the leader by Rossbugger no doubt ....or a Prost/Senna banzai moment ;)...
We shall see ....

You'll Never Walk Alone!
Bumberger will succumb to the pressure and do something stupid....or reliability will even things out me thinks 馃檮馃檮

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Premium Member
A pure IX FQ360 MR.
Think there is one permutation where they can end up level on points but they just decide it on other factors. Think if Hamilton finishes second then if Rosberg finishes seventh (I think) then they will be level on points. Think they both have 9 wins so not sure what they go to next. Have a feeling its third place finishes for some reason :confused:

Premium Member
It's all over and heres the podium photo........(non alcoholic heineken of course and perhaps Kimi will feature stage left....depends which one verstappen crashes into)

Registered
If Hamilton is smart he will back Rosberg up into the Red Bull`s and Ferrari`s in the race. There is no point in him just sprinting off into the distance and let Rosberg finish 2nd.

Registered
If Rosberg had some sort of nightmare race and ended up well behind Hamilton and potentially losing the title, I cold see him dropping back until Hamilton is about to lap him and then he wipes him/them both out and regains the title.

acting daft since 1969
i cant see mad max or smiler doing zee cry baby any favours ,while i think lewis will win i dont think nico will have second all his own way

Premium Member
Well there won't be any cap throwing from a sulking Rosberg in the post race cool down room this year, because if he's in there on Sunday then the title will be his - although if he doesn't make the top three then plenty of things could be thrown in the Mercedes garage/motor-home instead.

Good to see Christian Horner encouraging both of his drivers to get involved with the title scrap and not let Rosberg coast to a safe second place finish too.

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
This is going to happen I reckon (Rosberg doing a Senna)

or maybe this (ze germans liebe es)

What's the english word for Shadenfreude?

Reactions: will2

acting daft since 1969
i cant see zee german getting near lewis, i think lewis will be well aware of this out come and keep his distance even at the expence of the red bulls getting in front

Registered
I am a big F1 fan and like LH but I think NR deserves an F1 title. He is on paper the most successful F1 driver on the grid to not have won a title. Plus I think it will take some heat off LH over the break with media responsibilities involved in winning.

Then everyone will have a fresh start with the new technical regulations and hopefully make it a more even battle between everyone on the grid..... Just my thoughts on the subject...

Rob (not Barnes)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts