Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'll watch but not expecting much, Bohrain dosnt usually live up to much, think i've watched one good race there maybe (Lew/Nic battle?).
But I am thankful for a double weekender, and i wont have to watch it on a dodgy stream this time!

·
Premium Member
20,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And red prancing horse showing up silverness in practice , well Hami didnt get a good run tbh ( maybe needs more carbon to add to silverness :mhihi:)

·
Registered
682 Posts
To be fair the red ones had a bit of a disrupted practice with engine and electrical dramas, so i dont think we have seen the best of them yet either, but then we never see the best of the Mercs until Q3 in fully qually trim.
I think what ever merc are doing in qually is in the realms of 90's Qually modes without the throwaway engines, rumors of burning oil for more power may never truely come to light, however they certainly have engine modes that give them significant advantage.

Will be interesting to see where we go with the T wings, Horner calling for ban.
I reckon if we see any more disintegration of them that may become a reality, genuine concern and ugly things to boot.

·
Premium Member
20,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seconds left in qualy ....silver is truly fastest ;)
So close between ze mercs...

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Let's hope he gets a good start and stay in front , be nice to see Vettel all over Hamilton on the start, would make it interesting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts