·
Premium Member
Evo VI RS
21,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
3,255 Posts
I know this was post on the Extreme Tuners stock frame turbo thread I put up but I feel it's worth it's own thread to draw greater visibility to these con men ripping off other companies products and claiming them for their own.:shake::thumbdown

http://highboostforum.com/forum/showthread.php/29088-oh-lol/page1
Great.
So the titanium crank they charge any of us 24,000 to purchase is actually a Brian Crower crank edited in photoshop.
Hate to say i told everyone so .....

And before their representative arrives to defend them:-

4g638 said:
Turbos are real, CompTurbos are in assosiation with E.T for quite some time now as I have recently found out

90% of this guy's assumptions on the specific thread given here, are wrong ,apart from the CompTurbo- ExtremeTuners association which I got aware of recently
4g638 said:
you honeslty depreciate yourselves, if I go into technical on how to design a turbocharger, you will not even be able to follow on aerodynamics, but feel free, I posted many a times about turbos, read on !
4g638 said:
Just to put things in order, even now that I am into association, interaction and co-work with Extreme Tuners
So you work with them, know way more than any of us about turbocharger design and aerodynamics, but only recently found out the compressor covers any of us can buy off ebay?

Sorry but i've had a tit full of this rubbish. This is beyond pathetic.

·
Registered
4 wheels normally dirty
26,577 Posts
Great.
So the titanium crank they charge any of us 24,000 to purchase is actually a Crower crank edited in photoshop.
Hate to say i told everyone so .....

And before their representative arrives to defend them:-

So you work with them, know way more than any of us about turbocharger design and aerodynamics, but only recently found out the compressor covers any of us can buy off ebay?

Sorry but i've had a tit full of this rubbish. This is beyond pathetic.
You're correct claming you built a car that you didn't is pathetic this has been going on far beyond that and still is! and is far beyond pathetic

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I keep telling myself not to bother posting on anything else about ET but i just cant help it. This is just the epitome of fail. Cant wait to see the excuses!

Oh and fair play to the guy on highboostforum. I thought sherlock holmes was fictional :lol:

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RS
21,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Who knew Sherlock had photoshop! :lol:

I bet the US tuners are rolling around laughing at ET and their followers - I know I am. There's nothing worse than people who lie.... oh wait yes there is.... liars who copy other companies hard work and try and pass it off as their own! Epic fail! :lol:

PS - I forgot to say..... you know when I emailed ET about "their" stock frame turbos - the email address now comes through to my Hotmail as "Ford Motorsport" not Extreme Tuners..... looks like they're pretending to someone they're not in more ways than one. The only thing Extreme about these guys is their web of deceit.

PPS - I can't wait until their car is running in F1.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts

I bet the US tuners are rolling around laughing at ET and their followers - I know I am. There's nothing worse than people who lie.... oh wait yes there is.... liars who copy other companies hard work and try and pass it off as their own! Epic fail! :lol:

PS - I forgot to say..... you know when I emailed ET about "their" stock frame turbos - the email address now comes through to my Hotmail as "Ford Motorsport" not Extreme Tuners..... looks like they're pretending to someone they're not in more ways than non. The only thing Extreme about these guys is their web of deceit.

I think youll be waiting along time :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,891 Posts

PS - I forgot to say..... you know when I emailed ET about "their" stock frame turbos - the email address now comes through to my Hotmail as "Ford Motorsport" not Extreme Tuners..... looks like they're pretending to someone they're not in more ways than one. The only thing Extreme about these guys is their web of deceit.

If the corporate lawyers at Ford find out that Extreme Tuners are trying to pass themselves off as Ford Motorsport expect them to be dragged into a very expensive court case. I think I know who will win the case!

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RS
21,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If the corporate lawyers at Ford find out that Extreme Tuners are trying to pass themselves off as Ford Motorsport expect them to be dragged into a very expensive court case. I think I know who will win the case!
This is not a Photoshop..... screen capture of the last email I had off ET.....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 227 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.