Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Does anyone know what changes Ralliart UK make to the base E6 RSII to turn it into an Extreme?

And do they do the conversion for privately owned vehicles?

I know they do the RS450 engine conversion but this is going to be silly money, so would the Extreme conversion be a realistic optioin
or would it be easier to do the conversion yourself bit by bit using third party tuners.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes I know what they change. http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
yes they do it for you if you want.
It would be better and cheaper to go to RC or Fair Import.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks....I think :D

OK let me rephrase that.

Will anybody tell me what Ralliart change on the RSII to make an Extreme? :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you want to make it the same spec as the 6 Extreme, then you will be better off doing a different approach. The 6 Extreme spent a lot of money on body mods which add no performance. Compared with what people do now, the engine wasn't developed particularly far. It produced about 340 bhp and 303 ft/lbs of torque. In addition, I doubt that Ralliart would give it an Extreme designation. Therefore you wouldn't get much of your money back on resell. You can see the spec on the Ralliart uk website.

However, the 7 Extreme is a different conversion. While it produces the same 340 bhp, its torque is 350 ft/lbs.

Hope this is of some use

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Simon,

I see your point, there was a 6 extreme for sale at Ralliart without the body mods thats why I was interested. But I guess with the figures you quoted its just as easy to get those figures elsewhere and probably at a decent saving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts