Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What bhp and torque would one expect to sensibly and safely achieve from a 260 evo 8 with following upgrades?

3 inch decat and full exhaust and turbo elbow
80 series turbo from evo 9
Hks induction
3 inch intercooler
264 cams
750 injectors
map
3 port

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
What bhp and torque would one expect to sensibly and safely achieve from a 260 evo 8 with following upgrades?

3 inch decat and full exhaust and turbo elbow
80 series turbo from evo 9
Hks induction
3 inch intercooler
264 cams
750 injectors
map
3 port
Updated fuel pump required :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
i wouldn't worry or expect.

just enjoy what ever it ends up with!
Completely agree with this, as if you plan for 400/400 and it comes up short you might get disappointed and not enjoy it as much.

I had a stage 1 done on mine, and was told it should be around 380bhp, and I enjoyed it for 2 years, after that it went on the rollers and was actually 358bhp, but it was still a laugh.

Reactions: blackevo8

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Completely agree with this, as if you plan for 400/400 and it comes up short you might get disappointed and not enjoy it as much.

I had a stage 1 done on mine, and was told it should be around 380bhp, and I enjoyed it for 2 years, after that it went on the rollers and was actually 358bhp, but it was still a laugh.
Yeah very true. Mine is 490, obviously was disappointed it wasn't 500, but would I notice a difference between the 2?? Doubt it!

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Mine makes less than it " should " given the mods done. I couldn't care less, it's reliable and quick and feels it. Everyone who's passengered in it or driven it always says how quick it seems. If you have 380, it won't feel any different to 400 on the road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts