Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
im not sure wot system is fitted 2 my evo 6 i think it maybe either magnex or hks the tail pipe has a rolled end about 4-5 inches(same 4 everybody

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
HKS and most other Jap exhausts r embossed on the tail pipe ,the Magnex is a plain tail pipe, so I reckon u have a Scorpion M8.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
OK , thats a Jap box then , the welded on plate will b the Jasma compliance plate , this is for Jap noise regs.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
just had another look, all sections have these plates welded to them ,is there any way of finding out what it is from the info on the plates?

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Possibly , altho I have never actually checked a Jasma plate , it may carry a certificate number traceable back 2 the maker.
Problem is , if it does how do u trace it back.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Try taking a piccy of the back box and posting it on here (or send it to me and I will post it). Hopefully someone will be able to identify it, assuming of course it is the same make all the way through!

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
excellent i ,ll do a picture as soon as, i need 2 borrow a digi camera from a friend first ,this will be a real help as it is bugging me not knowing what it is

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Six Mad came around to mine this aft, and we`ve managed to get the piccies of his exhaust.......

Couldnt resist........

Rich :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
The welding of the tail pipe onto the box suggests a custom exhaust? Then again if it has the JASMA plate perhaps not? Sorry no idea really, same as Chunky though, looks nice. ;)

Btw I should sort out that leaky rear diff asap http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Nice piccy from the roof, the lengths people go to take pictures of their cars ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
hh6 u had me panicking then , bloomin oil leak!!! always somat 2 spoil a nice photo glad u like the exhaust though!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
From the appearance I wud say it isn't a Jap exhaust . It reminds me of a Hayward and amp; Scott .
Wots the info on the welded tag plates ?

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Its not a Hayward and Scott.

I have one and the backbox is longer, and it doesn't have the inner section in the tailpipe.

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
i dont know really as i have nothin 2 compare 2 me m8 has a standard pipe, need 2 listen 2 some others its pleasant on tickover but really barks out on higher revs personally i think its quite loud

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
heaven....would be if they were both mine! ;)

I dont think its loud enough! http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Rich.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts