Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to fit to my TME a Garrett T4 turbo, as i have good prices on them, but for fitting it i need a new exhaust manifold.
Well, here in Italy nobody sells them, and i will have to purchase it on the net, i think...
Can somebody tell me some http address, and especialy has someone just tried this Garrett option, how is that?
Thanks on advance......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Prospeed in sweden may be able to help you

got to www.evoblast.com, you will find a link to prospeed there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
t4 using the t3/4 flange . hks do a manifold but it is only sold as part of a kit from HKS EUROPE . NOT STRICTLY HKS PART . the gt roller bearing turbo kits to fit the evo's are made buy KANSI JAPAN . HKS EUROPE will supply the kits but not the manifold on its own . this is where i can help ,i can make a manifold for this set up here in the uk for approx £600 inc postage . see my other posts for the garret and amp;stainless manifolds ,some pics of my work . would you want external waste gate system?????? i am going to use the gt core with internal waste gate housing this gets around the cost and the noise to and if you are not racing your car on the track then this will work very well . good thing to is that you have endless options open to you buy using garret.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts