Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old lancer needs a new alternator, but I'm here in Germany and my car is in the UK. I'm coming back just for for a few days and would like to get it fixed. Does anybody have a good alternator for sale (for an 1981 EX2000) or alternatively it would help if anybody could be good enough to send me enough details of the maker / type / part No, so I can do some phoning around before I return (I tried a few dealers but got silly prices and usual story of needing to ship from Japan).

Other bits I would be interested in are :-
Wheels / tyres ---- something other than the standard that fit in with the style. Don't want anything that needs body mod's.
Springs --- either a full set of lowered items or a standard height set of fronts - mine are standard and have suffered the common problem of snapping just before the bottom.

I'll be driving up through UK from Kent to Lancashire so anything I can pick up on route would be good.
many thanks - Blenko.

G

·
Re:EX2000 Alternator

Try the Starion forum for an Alternator - will fit no problems.

http://www.starion-turbo.co.uk

Wheels - I have a set of 8x16 Enkei's with brand new 225/45 Toyo Proxes
Correct stud pattern but need a set of spacers.

See the Biltel car in Member's Cars section

Mail me if your interested

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.