Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new here from Manila Phils.! I own a lancer ex 1800 bored to 2000. Where can i get an engine manual for 4562bt engine. Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Buloy

I'm here on holiday in Manila at the moment, I live in UK but my wife and I are visiting her relatives in Cavite.

I've found Mitsubishi Genuine parts in Megamall very helpful in locating some essential parts for my Lancer EX2000 in UK, perhaps they may have a manual, or access to one.

I've decided to buy a Box type within the next year in Manila, and ship over a 4G63BT Engine, loom and auxilliaries from a wreck I have in UK. I hope to be sending them within a few months, so if you have not found a manual by then, I'll try to find one here in UK and send it in the same consignment.

If you PM me the exact details of the manual you want I'll try to locate one in England.

Regards
Pete

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks sir! As of now I need manual for Electricals. We own an old car so I tried looking for Cabin and Engine harness at Mitsu parts dealer here manila but they cant find one so I just decided to try to rewire it but we need a manual. Also do you know where I can get an injector(...my mechanic accidentally fried it) and computer box(..goin to use it as spare).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts