1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
My old x has turned up on Pistonheads for 4 grand more than I sold it for nearly 2 1/2 years ago

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...bishi-lancer-2-0-evo-x-gsr-fq-360-4dr/7272884

seems to have picked up 2 extra owners yet only 3000 in that time ...possibly cos the gearbox is so darn crunchy the damn thing wants setting fire to,as its no fun to drive at all:smthumbdo:lol:
Their must of been something seriously wrong with the gearbox then. My manual X gearbox is super smooth, and isnt useing the horrible mitsu oil witch helps no ends, and is serviced regularly.

Also a crunchy gearbox can happen to any car.

Edit to say, Redline cars only sell good quality cars witch actually sell. So whatever the problem was before it would of Deffently been resolved.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Yes I saw this on Redline. Looked a nice motor, The wife bought her old F80 m3 from them. Good prices and good part x prices . They do turn over some stock there.
Edited to say we would definitely use redline again, in fact they were on the lookout for another M3 for us but we have found one elsewhere with the right spec.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts