Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To coincide with the Spring sunshine, the latest issue of evolution (Issue 21) is being printed as I type and should be with everyone by the end of the week, adding yet more sunshine to your lives! :)

We've even managed to squeeze every generation of Evolution into this issue and also virtually every interest group too; track, show and original road car, but here's a quick taster of what's you can enjoy very soon . . . .

Cover & feature: 'Rise of the PhoenIX' - Richard Marshall's utterly unique EvoIX Time Attack masterpiece

Evo III Feature: 'Evolution of an Evolution' - Simon Turner's widebody Evo 3 circuit car all the way from New Zealand

Resto TME Feature: 'A Passion for Red' The first in a series of features where evolution follows Dan Hawkes' restoration of his red TME

Evo IX Feature: 'Evo951' Vick Chandra's evil black Evo IX

X Feature: 'Stancer' Air ride cars may be on the up (or down!) here in the UK but it's huge in the US right now, and you can't lower than Rhett Brehm's slammed ride

Also . . . .
  • New Feature: 'Daily Drives' - Evos don't have to be 'something for the weekend'! Here are some of your EVOs which see every day use
  • New Feature: 'Garage Life' - what you guys are up to with your cars and what's in the proverbial pipeline . . . the first feature is also real therapy for it owner!
  • Report: Liquid Gold' - the second tech article from our friends at Opie Oils on the life blood of our cars
  • Report: V3 Disc & Hat' - tech feature from Performance Friction on their latest brake technology for Evos
  • Report: 'Just Do It!' - a Q&A on what you need to do to tak part in the this year's Pace Ward MLR Sprint Series
  • Plus News and Regional reports from your regional organisers

The digital version will also available on download very soon! :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RSX
1,789 Posts
The American stanced X looks like it's been dropped from a high height and the suspension wasn't up to the job :lol:

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
The American stanced X looks like it's been dropped from a high height and the suspension wasn't up to the job :lol:
I like the look of it but bet it looks weird from the ass end with no spoiler

·
It is what it is.
1,109 Posts
Loving the three. If I could get a decent one that wasn't full of rust I think a 2/3 would be the only other evo I'd have.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Cheers Darin
I got mine! :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Really enjoyed this one, i know its not for everyone but it was good to see a stance build in there too. Makes a change from all the race cars and big engine builds

1 - 16 of 16 Posts