Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend sent me this special edition of BEST CAR magazine, says its teh leading japanese motorcar magazine. Its basically 75 pages all the EVOVII will all sorts of tests and reviews against othercars etc.. LOads and loads of great pics. I'll try and find out where you can get it from.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ralliart have a supply for their customers ;) And yes, it is good. It also has a history of the whole range, comparisons between the 6 and 7 plus much more. A most read

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can't the MLR grab a couple of hundred for its members ,you know just stick em the boot when no one's looking :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can't the MLR grab a couple of hundred for its members ,you know just stick em the boot when no one's looking :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agree about the mag, some very useful information. Basically points out that the VII is better than the VI (well it would wouldn't it?).
Was given one following my test drive of the SEVEN this week. Trouble is it would be financial suicide to buy a VII and then trade it next October when the ZT385 is delivered! :(

Jerry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Simon

NO I don't - I would think nearer this time next year (already heard that the X80 has been put back to the last QTR of next year!). But the depreciation on a VII in comparison to the R75 I'm driving would be at least double! This is my dilemna - keeping her sweet indoors! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jerry

As you might have seen in another thread, Blade and I might need to set up a refuge for Evo owners if our wives lose the plot. Should I put your name down for a room? You know you want to :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts