Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Well spotted Baz!! Still not sure if i'll sell her yet as her replacement,a GT-R R33 V-Spec 2 in midnight puple, is not half as mad or eyecatching!! I've lost count of the people who have taken phone photos of her and she certainly causes a stir if you drive her into Maccy D's for a burger......i do get p*ssed off with the amount of idiots who drive up my rear all the time especially Mr Golf R32 in silver from Blackwood in Gwent...yes, you know who you are!!!!
She's a first class ad for my import business and i may just end up keeping her, on the other hand if i get a decent offer i may reconsider!!
Any interested parties are welcome to PM me or call me on 07810 098199 but please, no timewasters / idiots / dreamers......good looking ladies are welcome to view at all times and are invited to have a ride with me to a pub of my choice!!
Any members selling nice, clean Evo's are also welcome to get in touch as i'm always after new stock but only versions 4-8 / very good-excellent / HPI clear / financed can be cleared no probs.
Dave.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts