Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How i can get evo4 english manual ? i have only japanese i couldn't understand it. Please tell me .i've some problem with my car

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What do you want the Owners manual or Workshop manual?
The E6 Owners manual is available from Coordsport in english for a ridiculous price, I'm not sure about the E4 Owners manual though. The E4/5 Workshop manual is now down to a more reasonable £30 the last time I looked on their site.
I have the E6 Owners manuals in Japanese and you can work out most of it from the pictures. I also have the E4/5 and amp; 6 Workshop and Technical Information manuals in english.
Explain the problem and someone might be able to help even if I can't

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dai4

Co-ord sport do an E4/5 tech and work shop manual.they did have a special offer on some time ago of a tenner each,I bought a set.I have an E4
Look under links page tuners importers co-ord site is their.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe I got the whole set for £12.50 (E4/5 and amp; 6 WSM and amp; TIM) second hand mind you http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/biggrin1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Personally I think you need the whole set even if you only have an E4 because the E6 manual covers stuff that is still relevant for the earlier models. Take the lash adjusters for instance, E4/5 manuals tell you how to clear the lash adjusters but only the E6 manual tells you how to take them out and clean them!

Even though the E6 manual is a supplement it is still almost twice as big as the E4/5 manual!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
re evo4

thank a lot for every one
Could you tell me what domain name that you look it?
i just got only one e4 cos in thailand.The cost of import car is must add 300%-400%.
E6 in thailand thier sale it about 60000|PLS||PLS| uk$.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where r u get the workshop manual? and How i can get it too? i'm stay in thailand.
Could you please tell me? Thank u very much

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need a reinforced bookshelf as the manuals must total over 700 A4 sheets, thats 1400 pages!
Can't say I have read it cover to cover yet but I think the butler did it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts