Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed my Evo4 clock doesn't seem to be working. No light when the interior lights come on, and no apparent power to the clock itself.

I've prised the facia off that surrounds the clock and the heater controls and all plugs are plugged in correctly.

Can anyone offer any advice as to where I can check? All fuses (on the door piller close to my right calf) appear intact.

·
Registered
791 Posts
it could be one of the fuses, when my side lights blew, it knocked a whole host of stuff off with it including illumination. check all your fuses, interior, gauges etc etc, hell even check to see if your side light or rear lights work.

question? a 2 or 4?

·
Registered
791 Posts
what happended on mine was a lighting issue, i noticed the clocks not being lit, a fuse had blown which also caused the side lights, rear lights and number plate lights to go out. The only thing i had was the main headlight when i switch the stalk 2 positions. This could have been dodgy if i was not told about it and went out driving at night thinking the rear was lit up when it wasnt! After numerous attempts of changing the fuse, fuse blowing, i discovered a short, i then located it to the head unit illumination wire, so i just chopped it and the problem was gone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.